Friday, September 3, 2010

Ok, Here It Is...5 Things You Probably Didn't Know About Me


1.  I have a LARGE family, not immediate but in general. In fact 90% of my friends on Facebook are all related to me!

2.  I have an MJ, Prince, and Debarge INFATUATION!. In fact, I would give my right breast to see prince in person lol.

3.  I love old people, but nursing homes give me anxiety attacks. (So does high ceilings)

4.  I've ended 3 out 5 bad habits so far - texting & driving, road rage, smoking b&ms...Don't drink as much liquor as I used to, but eventually I would like to stop that too. Still addicted to money, but who isn't?

5.  And finally Jay-Z is NOT my favorite rapper...but he's up there so don't get offended.


There you are...5 things you probably didn't know about me and probably don't care to know!! But you read them anyway, now get outta my space Debarge is on the radio!

Michelle